This is my choice as a woman, as a person, as a submissive, as slave 504-531-403 to give myself FREELY to my Master.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Master

You gave the assignment “you will write about your Master and what He is to you.” Immediately my mind started throwing words and images to me, so i waited a while, to sort through my mind, before i started writing for You. i came up with a short list that i use as headers for descriptions.

Man
Lover
Husband
Father
Master

i find none of these less important than the other, but that seemed the most logical order to place them. This is the order You brought these things into my life. i’ll take them one by one and show what each of these things means to me.

As a MAN, You are my strength. You are a constant and a steady. You are a strong ‘avatar’ of the structure W/we have brought together as a life. You are a rock, holding bold and tall, ready to take on the world for what You believe is Yours.

As a LOVER, You are indescribable. Talented, amazing. When there is time you bring me to the brink, and over, and back again, until i explode in Your love. Just thinking about it makes me wet, makes me breathe shallower, and endorphins stream through my body.

As a HUSBAND, you are loving, strong, compassionate, faithful, caring, protective, and true. Always there and willing to do whatever necessary to follow through with things started in all aspects of O/our life. You have taken a mentally, emotionally, and physically abused woman and shown her that it is, not only ok to love unconditionally, but that it is right, good, natural… fulfilling. You have shown me that it is my right to love.

As a FATHER, you are again caring, loving, protective… perfect. Our daughters love You unconditionally. They know that You are always someone they can go to when they need a sheltering arm to hold them. They know that You are there when it seems like the world is against them.. And You give pretty good hugs too. i see You as a father who will stand up to the world for his children, and be damned to someone who doesn’t like it.

As a MASTER, You are strong, but gentle. Firm, but loving. You are hard when You need to be, soft when You can be. As W/we learn together, i see you drifting farther from that man who was unsure of the turn of events, and closer to a firm disciplinarian who expects his slave to be obedient. i see You as all of the above things wrapped into One. Indescribable, compassionate, strong, protective. Many of Your lessons revolve around self-control, and self betterment for Your servant. You are taking something that many see as a physical controlling and you are teaching me to mentally control myself. You are looking out for more than Your needs. You also are teaching me to be a better lover, showing me what You like in me, and teaching me to explore that and make it better for U/us. You are learning from past Masters via the internet and books, but i see You as someone future slaves and Masters may look up to… once You have broken this slave.

my life for You,
sweet

No comments: