This is my choice as a woman, as a person, as a submissive, as slave 504-531-403 to give myself FREELY to my Master.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Journal Prompt>> Week of February 5

Do you enjoy rituals in your relationships? What is your favorite?

We do have a few rituals.
  • A formalized greeting when he returns home
  • A symbolic gesture of my submission to formally ask for scene play
  • A bondage collar for scening

I serve him daily and completely. We have a IE/TPE relationship. We are looking for the perfect collar for daily use to "seal-the-deal" formally.

My favorite is the symbolic gesture of submission. It shows him that I ask for and want his dominance and training, while giving me another chance to offer myself to him. It's not necessary, as he has it without resistance.. but it's.. nice.

No comments: