This is my choice as a woman, as a person, as a submissive, as slave 504-531-403 to give myself FREELY to my Master.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This weekend being back in collar and in your service was amazing and it was all I could do a few times not to cry in joy. We both admitted this weekend that we've gotten away from it and need to reclaim it.

I fiddled around until I determined my password and got back into these old journals, including my sweet submissions and sweet's lessons.

As your loving slave, I respectfully request to be given goals again, and accept whatever rewards or punishments you will give in my completion or failure of them. I know where Mistress Abernathy's book is, but I believe in the years we have been M/s we have grown together and you probably no longer need her help.

I have added you as a author of this blog and I will check this blog as directed to see any goals you may have posted. Goals I will post here... lessons I will post in the lesson blog - unless you prefer I combine them for your ease.

All my love forever,
Your sweet

No comments: