This is my choice as a woman, as a person, as a submissive, as slave 504-531-403 to give myself FREELY to my Master.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

stuff i read on the forum that might be helpful??

I don't know if anyone else came up with categories for spankings, but we did. For reference, here they are: -
Deterring - After the fact, when I have misbehaved. To deter future misbehaviour.
Detriggering - During the fact, when I’m upset. To calm me down.
Absolving - After the fact, when deterring isn’t necessary. To allow me to forgive myself.
Analgesic - When I am in emotional pain. To make it go away.

1 comment:

alicethomas said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, food games for free will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
Beside, you can try stickman army games, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!