This is my choice as a woman, as a person, as a submissive, as slave 504-531-403 to give myself FREELY to my Master.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Fix it

I came across this picture and it reminded me of our last few weeks and all you have done to help me.


And I know that this is where we stand. I know that this "issue", whatever it may be, is giving me doubts in my own head. Please believe me when I say I have never doubted YOU... even if my mouth said otherwise in a tantrum.

I have never doubted Your love for me.
I have never doubted that above all You will be the one to "fix" me and help me get better.

I have only doubted myself and my ability to be the one You want me to be. I know that my fears are worse than my ability. I know that you are accepting of who I am even if you are annoyed as hell with my actions.

I know that if I am granted 65 years with you by my side it will not be long enough by far.

My wish is to serve you to the best of my ability, with your love as my guide, for as long as I am allowed.

I love You, Sir, and thank You for helping me on my road to emotional recovery.

No comments: