This is my choice as a woman, as a person, as a submissive, as slave 504-531-403 to give myself FREELY to my Master.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Abernathy Lesson 4 - Responsibilities of a slave in training

"One of the most important responsibilities of a slave is communication."

Exercise: Complete the following sentences (book prompts end at ...)
  1. I imagine myself as a slave as being able to... follow orders without questioning, accept commands without balking, give myself completely to my master in anything he asks.
  2. As a slave, I wouldn't be able to... argue, yell, "mouth off" or be disrespectful in any way.
  3. The idea that those things would be forbidden makes me feel... like I would finally have succeeded as a person and slave.
  4. Just once in my life I'd like, I'd like to... let go completely and not feel like I needed to be in control of anything.
  5. I definitely would not want to... always have to have the correct answers.
  6. In my sexiest private fantasy, I... am sexy. That's all. I fantasize about being sexy.
  7. I have a secret fetish for... shoes, leather, whips, pain, blood/bleeding... is any of that a secret?
  8. Being in collar would make me feel... special, loved, owned.
  9. If I were forbidden to have an orgasm for a whole week I'd... let's face it. I'd be fine.
  10. When I masturbate I think about... things that have turned me on the the past, occasionally thing I would like to try - like DP or scissoring.
  11. I'd like to learn how to... be confident in myself, my looks, and my abilities.
  12. Serving my Master in public would make me feel... approved of.
  13. My most erotic memory is... the night we "fell back" into our M/s roles with no prompting.
  14. I first learned about erotic slavehood when... I googled something like "Is it normal to feel like I want to lose control?" expecting something about mental health.
  15. My favorite book is... I have 2. Intensity by Dean Koontz - about a young woman who thinks she is meek & mild and overcomes her adversary (a serial killer) and saves a young woman who is his captive. Insomnia by Stephen King is a modern telling about the 3 mythological fates and them cutting the thread of life when it is time and nothing can change it, and if it is bad things happen... to me it's like - you think you have control, but you don't.
  16. My favorite movie is... Dracula 2000, I like the steamy "come hither" eroticism as well as the "Judas as the first vampire" story line.
  17. In my free time, I most often... blog ;)
  18. The thing I find most attractive about other people is... confidence!
  19. My highest priority in life is... the success of my family no matter their endeavors.
  20. Sometimes I doubt I'll ever be able to... release full control and become a proper slave.
  21. I think most of my romantic involvements have been... complete and utter failures up until this point.
  22. In the past, I was ashamed of... being a failure in my other 2 marriages.
  23. I feel I have comes to terms with... the abandonment issues caused by those failures.
  24. If there's one negative emotion I can't handle, it's... rejection or jealousy. Either of those make me feel like I have lost control of myself TO MYSELF. While I willingly give Otry) control to Master, losing control within myself kills me.
  25. When a person raises their voice to me, I... automatically raise mine back as a defense mechanism. It's almost a fight or flight response.
  26. The three things I associate with silence are... sleep, obedience, death.
  27. If pressed, I'd identify myself as... an uncontrolled woman, wanting to be a proper slave, but still retain my identity.
  28. The biggest influence on my erotic life has been... learning that I can have my quirks and fetishes and no matter how odd they seem, someone understands (You) and somewhere out there, someone is worse!
  29. I'd describe my spiritual life as... an acceptance of a higher being that I will have to confront when the time comes to defend the choices I make now.
  30. I believe strongly that... finding the person who loves and accepts you is a gift not to be wasted; meeting your soul mate is a once in a lifetime experience that cannot be expected, only hoped for, and when you meet him/her, never let go; this is a lifestyle that I want to be in because I need the control to become a better person, the person I really want to be.
  31. I'd fight for my right to... retain my identity while I am molded into control.
  32. I've only ever wanted to... be accepted and loved, not only for who I am but for who I want to be.

No comments: