This is my choice as a woman, as a person, as a submissive, as slave 504-531-403 to give myself FREELY to my Master.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What does Anne want from the BDSM lifestyle? Part 3 - Public/Private

Part 3 - Public/Private

As our private BDSM life becomes more public with our friends I find myself being more open to the standards if you are inclined... walking behind you, asking your permissions in public, not looking in the eye without being told. Not that we do that but, IF you were so inclined.

I am fine with you chatting with friends about some things, but I did find myself embarrassed as hell and hurt when you told John I got put in time out.

I want to repair my choker into a cuff that I can wear daily in public (it's cumbersome and twists and hurts me the way it is now), however I don't feel I need this to remind me that I am yours to command.

I know I created this category, so I am not sure how to elaborate. Please ask more directly if I haven't covered enough.

No comments: