This is my choice as a woman, as a person, as a submissive, as slave 504-531-403 to give myself FREELY to my Master.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Abernathy Lesson 5 - Assessing Risk

Relationships
Exercise: Rate the following responses 1-10 where 1 is "never" or "absolutely not" and 10 is "always" or "most definitely".

~4~ I am most comfortable in a monogamous relationship.
~7~ I enjoy feeling helpless or "out of control" sometimes".
~6~ I am attracted to members of my own gender.
~8~ I am uncomfortable if I don't know what my partner is thinking.
~1~ My family knows about my interest in D/s and they're all right with it.
~9~ My friends know about my interest in D/s and they're supportive of my choices.
~n/a~ If my neighbor found out about my interest in D/s, it wouldn't bother them in the least.
~n/a~ My therapist is comfortable discussing my interest in D/s and seems to know something about BDSM.

Work
Exercise: Describe your current job or source of income, how D/s affects this, what employers or co-workers would think, and if you quit where would you stand financially?

Master, please explain how you would like me to answer this.

Health
Activity: Ask your doctor for a copy of your files. Schedule a physical if it's been more than 3 years.

Activity: Make a list of medications you are taking, including regular OTC.
  • Tri-Nessa Birth control pills 1x daily, Rx expires May 2013
  • OTC Cetrizine/Zyrtec allergy pills, 1x daily
  • OTC Chlortrimeton allergy pills, as needed
Exercise: Answer the following in honest detail.
  1. Do you have any allergies? Pollen/wheat, both cause hay fever type symptoms.
  2. Do you have any dietary restrictions? Are you vegetarian or vegan? I have to watch my consumption of meats as too much causes stomach pains, but I am not vegan or vegetarian.
  3. Do you have any chronic illnesses or injuries that trouble you? What sort of treatment do you use? Herniated disc at L4-5 in my lower back causes pain and sciatica. I treat it with rest as needed, hot soaks as often as possible, and massage when possible.
  4. Do you wear glasses or contact lens? Do you have a hearing aid? I do wear glasses daily.
  5. Do you use drugs (including alcohol and tobacco) recreationally? What and how often? I do not use recreational drugs or tobacco, I do drink socially, usually on weekends.
  6. Are you currently struggling with an addiction? No.
  7. Are you aware of any body image issues that bother you? I am extremely overweight and my boxy sags everywhere.
  8. Are you clean and/or sober? for how long? N/A
  9. Are you in recovery from an addiction other than sex or drugs? For how long? No.
  10. Did you suffer any (physical, verbal, psychological, sexual, spiritual...) as a child? All of the above. My mother was an alcoholic who abused me verbally, psychologically & physically. My father was a controlling pedophile who abused me sexually, verbally & psychologically.
  11. Have you suffered such abuse as an adult? Yes, my ex-husband abused me verbally, psychologically, physically, and sexually.
  12. How have you learned to heal these wounds? By talking about it when it is bothering me and by facing my fears regarding them with you, before and after you became my Master.
  13. If you have a history of abuse, can you identify any "triggers" (words, sounds, objects situations) that might cause you trauma now? The only thing that has surfaced recently is "flicking" me while being abrasive and ordering me around (Erin's).
  14. Do you have any history of abusing others? If so, what steps have you taken to change this pattern? I believe that I have been towards you and the children with my yelling. I have hit Halie. I believe that the behavior modificatoins we are working on are the best steps I have taken towards changing this.

No comments: