This is my choice as a woman, as a person, as a submissive, as slave 504-531-403 to give myself FREELY to my Master.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What does Anne want from the BDSM lifestyle? Part 1 - In the Bedroom

Part 1 - In the Bedroom

In the bedroom I prefer to be a bottom, though at your request I would occasionally top for your pleasure only.

I want to to please you in all things in this area. I know that we have an open relationship, but did we not, I would want to answer to all your carnal needs and desires. I want to be able to answer to any of your needs immediately in the bedroom.

If this meant learning to stretch my body to it's limits to bend, twist, stretch into different positions to please you, I will. If this means sucking your cock, swallowing your cum, and getting no pleasure, touch, or release of my own body, I am willing. If this means training to have anal often, I would.

I want to learn to enjoy abstaining because it is your wish. I want to learn to cum because you say so, not because my body is finally listening. I want my body to quicken, eager for your entrance, just because you say you want inside me.

I want more impact play with good pain but I want to test my limits with bad pain as well. I like the harshness of play, pain, crying... even bleeding for you. It demands that I have no control, that I am yours in everything... but I want to want this from you in the bedroom, not fear it. Not all the time of course, but regularly. I also feel that these types of scenes work best when not planned, so with training hopefully I can fall into a pattern of submission to what you want, when you want it.

And I know that it is something you enjoy physically and mentally. I have gotten punishment spankings and turned around to your hard cock in my face. It is enjoyable to both of us, I'd like to use it.

This is something I want to be ready for 24/7 without thought or provocation. I do believe that most of these things will only come with lots of training and lots of patience from us both. By the glossary, this would be service-oriented submission.

And of course the pain aspects come with a general assumption of aftercare.

I do no want to ask to be taken. I am willing to "come on" to you occasionally since you like it, but I do not want to have to tell you or ask for sex, pain, or aftercare. I know you have a hard schedule and I know that it is hard to get to bed early enough for a long "scene" but I would prefer more frequency than when we have time on the weekend.

♥ sweet

No comments: